Premium services include features like upgrades to web storage, a custom domain name and email services.
We have combined most of our premium services into three main packages that are offered on monthly, annual and longer terms.
More information, including pricing and payment options, can be found in your account by going to your Dashboard and clicking the Webs Premium tab.
What is the difference between a Premium Service and a Premium Package?
A premium service is a single feature, like web-form submissions. A premium package is a selection of services bundled together.
- Live Chat - access live chat Mon - Fri: 7:00am - 12:00am US ET, Sat - Sun 8:00am - 8:00pm ET as well as the option to email the premium support team or reach Customer Support by phone
- Premium Templates - a number of templates for premium customers only
- Custom Domain Name - your choice of your own custom domain name/site address
- Email Addresses - custom email addresses for your custom domain name
- Web Storage - total amount of storage space for your website's files
- Video Storage - used in conjunction with the Video Gallery application
- Web Store Items - the number of items you can list in your Web Store application
Webs offers three Premium Service packages - Starter, Enhanced, and Pro. Available on a monthly, annual or two year term. Select longer terms and receive a discounted rate.
NOTE: the term you select determines how often you are billed. For example, if you select the annual subscription, you are paying for the full year of services when you purchase it. Upon renewal, you will renew at the same annual rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for an upgrade to be processed?
You should see your new features and upgraded account type immediately, unless the payment could not be processed. It may be necessary to log out and log back in for the new features to take. If you continue to experience complications, please contact the Webs Billing Center.
How do I get my free domain name?
The free domain name is included with the Annual and Two year subscriptions to Enhanced and Pro only. Once you have purchased the annual or two year premium service subscription visit the Domains Names section of your Dashboard to use your domain coupon to register a domain name of your choice.
I have a Premium account but I'm being asked to upgrade my new site. Why?
Premium services are applied on a per-site basis, not a per-account basis. If you have more than one website under your Webs account it is possible to have sites with different Premium packages as well as sites that are free or Domain Only.
I just want a Domain Name!
Registering just a custom domain name provides you with Ad-free hosting, moderate upgrades to Bandwidth and WebSpace, and Priority customer service.
You can register a domain name of your choice through the Domain Names section of your Dashboard.