The following will explain your options for taking your site offline or deleting your account completely. Please read carefully.
Delete Sites & Account
In order to completely delete your Webs account you must first delete each site on your account using the following steps. After you delete the last site, the "Account Settings" popover will show a delete account button.
To delete a site:
- Log into with your account email address and password.
- Click your site thumbnail to go to your Dashboard.
- Go to the dropdown menu in the upper left corner near the Webs logo.
- Click Account Settings. (If you do not see "Account Settings" you are not logged in with your email address and password.)
- In the Account Settings popover click Delete Website for the site you wish to delete. You will be required to enter your password in order to complete deletion.
Take Site Offline Temporarily
- Create a new page on your site and name it Under Construction.
- From the Pages menu, drag it to the top of your menu to make it your homepage.
- Hide your remaining pages by using the "Hide From Navbar" option in the settings menu (gear icon) for each page.